We are a different kind of company. We speak a different language. We do business in a different way. And we’re on a mission to Grow Happiness.
The Money Source Inc. (“TMS”) is committed to Growing Happiness in a way that works for our borrowers. Text messaging provides a secure and efficient way for us to communicate with you and to share promotional and other mortgage related information from almost any mobile device or cell phone. Please read below for details on our TMS SMS/MMS Alerts.
By texting the five-digit U.S. short code 44614 you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions provided in this Text Policy and fully and unconditionally authorize TMS and its service providers to respond to your mobile device or cell phone, even if you your telephone number appears on an Internal, State, or National Do Not Call List or Do Not Contact List.
How do TMS SMS/MMS Alerts work?
- To sign up for TMS SMS/MMS Alerts, text JOIN to the five-digit U.S. short code 44614. When you opt-in to receive TMS SMS/MMS Text Alerts (“the service”), we will send you a message to confirm your signup.
- By signing up, you will receive no more than 5 promotional messages per month. If you choose to apply for a mortgage with TMS, or if you have a loan serviced by TMS, we may send additional messages advising on the status of your loan. You may opt out at any time by texting STOP to 44614.
- TMS will not charge you for texting us at 44614 or when you receive a response from us. However, message and data rates may apply depending on the wireless plan that you have with your carrier. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider.
- TMS SMS/MMS Alerts are not mobile spam. TMS SMS/MMS Alerts are a promotional and informational subscription message program that you must provide your express written consent to receive.
- You can withdraw your consent and cancel this service at any time by texting STOP to 44614. After you send the message STOP to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, no further messages will be sent to your cell phone or mobile device.
- If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time by texting JOIN to 44614 and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, or need additional assistance, text HELP to 46614. After you send the message HELP to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
What carriers support TMS SMS/MMS Alerts?
AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
What if I need additional help?
- Text HELP to 46614. After you send the message HELP to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- For questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to at [email protected] or call us toll free at 1-866-867-0330.
Consent to Use of Electronic Records
By consenting to receive TMS SMS/MMS Alerts, you also agree that TMS may use electronic documents and records when obtaining your consent to receive Marketing Communications. You agree that the use of electronic records satisfies any legal obligations TMS has to provide information about your consent to you in writing. If you do not agree to this, you should not agree to the terms. Your consent is not required in order to obtain a mortgage from TMS or otherwise transact with us. Once you provide your consent, you make revoke it at any time by following the procedures below.
You have the right to receive a paper copy of all documents that TMS is legally required to deliver to you in writing. You can 1) request a paper copy of such documents, including the agreement for TMS to contact you through automated means (including by automated dialing systems, pre-recorded messaging, text messaging (SMS/MMS), and/or email); 2) withdraw your consent to the use of electronic records; and/or 3) update your contact information by calling TMS’s Customer Care Center toll free at 1-866-867-0330. If you request paper documents in lieu of electronic documents, they will be provided to you at no charge.
You must have certain equipment and software in order to receive the electronic records associated with your consent to receiving electronic communications from TMS. You will need either a web browser equivalent to what you are now using to view this web page or at least Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox version 4.0 or later, Google Chrome version 15.0 or later, Safari version 5.0 or later, or an equivalent browser. You will need computer hardware and software that is required to run the particular browser. To retain your records, you must have computer hardware and software capable of saving the web page viewed by your web browser. You may also print the records if you have a printer and appropriate hardware and software for printing pages viewed by your browser. In registering your consent online, you are indicating your signature to and acceptance of these terms and the consent to the use of electronic records as well as confirming that you have equipment meeting the above receipt, access, and retention requirements.
We may treat your provision of an invalid e-mail, mobile telephone number, or other electronic address, or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid e-mail address, mobile telephone number, or other electronic address, as a withdrawal of your consent to receive Marketing Communications delivered electronically by TMS.
Additional Terms and Conditions
TMS SMS/MMS Alerts are an automated alert service intended for promotional and informational purposes. TMS SMS/MMS Alerts are not to be construed as a pre-qualification, a pre-approval, or any other offer or commitment to lend.
We may use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send TMS SMS/MMS Alerts to the mobile telephone number you provide to us when you opt in.
TMS reserves the right to block any mobile telephone number or email address it deems invalid or inappropriate and to disable TMS SMS/MMS Alerts at TMS’s sole discretion without notice to the recipient.
IMPORTANT: Please do not use TMS SMS/MMS Alerts to communicate time-sensitive instructions, non-public personal information, or other official company business or notifications. Urgent and/or sensitive matters should be communicated directly to the appropriate individual via telephone, e-mail, or in writing.
TMS disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of data or information contained in or suppled through its TMS SMS/MMS Alerts, including responsibility based on negligence or misstatements. TMS makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding such data or information.
By using this service, you agree that the terms and conditions stated in this Policy will apply to you and are incorporated by reference into any communication covered in or anticipated by this Policy. You also agree that any disputes pertaining to this service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York State without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law and that any action arising out of your use of TMS SMS/MMS Alerts may only be filed in the state or federal courts located in New York.
As stated above, your consent is not required in order to obtain a mortgage from TMS or otherwise transact with us. As an alternative you may contact us by email at [email protected] or call us toll free at 1-866-867-0330.
Any complaints regarding TMS SMS/MMS Alerts should be directed to TMS’s Marketing Team at [email protected].
This Text Policy was last updated: August 9, 2018
© 2018 The Money Source Inc. All Rights Reserved.